The Hotel Helvetia & Bristol offers a series of cooking classes for food lovers and passionate, to learn all about the fragrances and flavours of Tuscany.
The cooking courses, which can be private, collective or for groups, take place every day from 3.30pm to 5.30pm and participants can enjoy the fruits of their labour with an aperitif afterwards, and then enjoy a fine meal surrounded by the delights of the Hosteria Bibendum.
Discover how to prepare antipasti, soups, handmade pasta, meat or fish dishes or your favourite Italian dessert!
For those who seek an even deeper understanding of our traditions, it’s
also possible to organize private morning tours to the Mercato Centrale
in San Lorenzo from 10am to 12am.
Reservations and costs (costs may vary depending on the type of class):
- € 170 per person, pasta and non-sweet bakery items
- € 190 per person, fish and mollusks
- € 160 per person, Italian-style vegetarian food
- € 110 per child (7-13 years old): cooking lessons on how to make pasta, pizza and sweets
- €50 per person: supplement for a tour at the Mercato Centrale
The price includes:
- An apertif
- Use of the kitchen and proper attire (apron, gloves and chef’s hat, etc)
- An end of course diploma
To reserve your cooking class please contact:
Ph. +39 055 26651
Fax +39 055 288353